Hogwartz Wizarding School
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Sebastian noticed that Hermione was cold so sebastian hold her next to him and hugged her with warmth and said "Better?" as he smiles and look at the stars
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Hermione sat there. She was warmer now. "yeah" She spoke softly even though she felt tired she seemed wide awake.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartz.forumotion.net
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Sebastian let her sleep in her arms as she looked at the midnight sky and said softly " You are the one" as he's smiles
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Hermione looked at the stars. She thought it would be wierd for a professor to date a student but she didnt know. She liked looking at the stars. She came up here every night alone to see them and it was a little conforting to have someone there with her.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Sebastian saw Hermione sleep after watching the stars. He picked her up and carried her in his arms and got out of the tower. He then went to where the Head Master Sleeps and went to the room to put Hermione in her room gently. Sebastian then tucked her in and said softly " she may be the headmaster and everyone thinks she's old.. but im a year older than her and love her but... will she accept on what i'm truly am?" after that he then leaves and went to his dorm to sleep
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:47 pm

THE NEXT MORNING

Hermione woke up. The sun was just rising when she looked out the window of her sleeps. She got up and changed into scarlet robes then walked up to the tower to watch as the students went outside before going to classes.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:50 pm

As Sebastian was getting up he went to his class and then saw Hermione in her Scarlet robe. He then skipped classes after he was done with his first class and then went to The Dark Forest
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Hermione saw him walk to the dark forest. She wondered what was going on there and she apparated. She ended up being about 20 feet behind sebastian. She his behind a bush and watched but as she hid she stepped on a twig and it snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Sebastian heard the twig but then ignored it. He then went to an abandoned house and went to a room
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Hermione apparated again. she ended up in the room beside where sebastian went. She walked around quietly and the floor creeked badly. She transfigured into her eagle form before sebastian would be able to see her.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Sebastian then kneeled at a tombstone and said " How are you doing mom? im in love with a girl named Hermione, she someone you would reccomend me marrying *laughs* if only you were here to see her though... that would have been great.. but father.. i don't know.. he after all killed you and... *tear came down* and saw you gave ur whole strength to kill him with your best spell... but what bother's me the most is that.. will she accept me if i was.. a Demon?" as sebastian worries
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Hermione heard this and apparated back to the tower She was in human form now and hoped he didnt know she heard him speak.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:05 pm

As Hermione was walking, Sebastian turned into his demon form and flew to Hogwartz and went to where no one would see him deformed and went to the Tower where he and Hermione watched the stars.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Hermione sat in the tower looking at the beautiful sky. It wasnt really early out but it was peaceful to be looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:09 pm

Sebastian looked at Hermione and said" I know you followed me Hermione, you were the one who stepped on the Twig, and listened to my Conversation. How much did you know" as Sebastian looked at Hermione
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:11 pm

"I knew about you being a demon the day u came here. The rest i didnt know until today." She kept looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:14 pm

"If you knew, why didn't you let me fall or die or treated me badly like the other's would" Sebastian Said
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:15 pm

"You know who I am? Im not that kind of person."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Sebastian smiled "i see" he then asked Hermione to come outside to let her see something
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Hermione nodded. sHe followed him outside.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Sebastian then said " dont be scared on what im going to show you". Sebastian then turned into his true form, his demon form. This demon form had wings that are bigger than a tree, the body taller than any troll and the strength is more powerful than a Hydra and had the head of demon but had a armor like head. " i want to show you what i really look like on the outside" as he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Hermioe looked at him calmly. She knew what demos looked like frm fighting them. She hoped he didnt know that she had fought his kind before.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Sebastian then transformed back to human form and said " I know that you fought my kind Hermione but thats because they were evil, i was just lucky to be good on how my mother raised me , however my father wasn't something i hope for. I thought he was one of the good guys but however he was the bad guys. My mother protected me when i was 5 after that times were rough my mother tried to calm my dad down from time to time to keep him from killing her. After that.. when it was the age of me going to Hogwartz my mother died by killing father but was wounded by him also. After that i knew what to do. That's why i came to Hogwartz for a new life. Eventually i founded you Miss. Granger, you were the one and for that i thank you for choosing me" as he said with a smile " So i ask you again.. Do you love me"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Hermione listened to what he said. She was surprised that he knew that much about her. She listened to him some more then her eyes widened as he asked her the question again. She didnt know what to say. Yes meant that she loved him, and no meant she didnt. She loved him like a brother... would she say that? "I love you like a brother yes. But im still not for sure if any more than a brother." She hoped she didnt hurt him any by saying what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:39 pm

"You still don't know yet have you..." as Sebastian said sadly... "I thought you were the one i thought"..... all of a sudden Sebastian and Hermione was attacked by trolls. Sebastian was injured and then Hermione was captured by the trolls and her wand was on the ground. Sebastian tried to get up but couldn't so he turned into his Demon form and goes on rescuing Hermione
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next