Hogwartz Wizarding School
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Hermione finished her soup and nodded.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartz.forumotion.net
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Then the waiter asked if they wanted desert but both said no since there wasn't any good ones. Sebastian then asked Hermione " What do you think of me Hermione?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Hermione shrugged. She didnt know what to say. Never was she asked this before.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Sebastian then said " What i think of you Hermione, is intelligent, caring, gentle" Sebastian comes closer to Hermione and holds her hand " Charming, and a beautiful Wizard that i've ever laid eyes on" As Sebastian smiles and kissed her hand once more.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Hermione smiled. She still was speechless cause she didnt know what to say. She was surprised when he kissed her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Sebastian then said" I say we go home yes?" as he stands and opens the door out of the reserved room
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Hermione nodded and they walked out the door and out of the resturaunt. She saw that it was late and there was a full moon. Walking in the moonlight was always something she enjoyed doing.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Sebastian and Hermione then walked back to Hogwartz and then at the center of Hogwartz in front of the moon, Sebastian turn Hermione around to face Sebastian and then Kisses Hermione in the mouth Romantically
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Hermione looked around. She was very suprised to be turned around and kissed on the lips. She didnt pull back. She didnt know what exactly to think or do.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Sebastian Kept kissing her until 10 sec later he's done and said " I hope you had a good day Miss Granger" as Sebastian smiles and then walks to where his dorm is
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Hermione was surprised. She departed and walked to the empty tower where she was always at every night before going to bed. She knew it was late for students to be up and about and was glad not to be a student
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Sebastian kept on walking around without going to his room and then Saw Hermione again.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Hermione got to the empty tower. She didnt notice sebastian there and she said "lockart" the tower opened and she walked into it.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Sebastian followed Hermione and then got into the empty tower and then said "lockart" and walked ito the tower.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Hermione sat in the window and heard the door open. She was surprised to see sebastian there. She thought for a moment then realized she needs to start being quiet when she comes here.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Sebastian closed the door and then said" I'm sorry for intruding but... this is something i need to hear from you" Sebastian took a deep breath and said " Do you love me?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Hermione heard the question. She didnt know what to say. She had never loved someone before and didnt know what love felt like. "I'm not for sure."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Sebastian went to the window and opened it up then Sebastian said " Tell me your definite answer otherwise i will jump out of the window" in a serious and tone. His wand was still at his dorm so there was no way to save him unless he saves himself.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Hermione looked at him. She was frightened and uncertain. "Look. I dont know what its like to love someone. I cant give a definant answer until i know for sure." She closed the window and stood in front of is so that if he did jump out he would have to take her with him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Sebastian then used "Windguardium Leviosa" on Hermione and put her down in her chair, opened the window and jumped
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Hermione looked shocked. She ran and jumped out the window. She transfigured into her animagi, an eagle and swooped down. She caght him and brought him back to the tower. she sat him down and transfigured back to normal. "do u know how much trouble i can be in if the ministry knew i let u out past time to be asleep? they will fire me send me to azkaban.."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Sebastian looked at Hermione Romantically and said "this is why i like u Hermione, because your caring" As sebastian smiles and then Kissed Hermione again Romantically on the mouth
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Hermione was surprised. Another kiss. She didnt pull back of feel strange. This time she kissed back. She thought this was the only way to kee phim out of trouble but she didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Sebastian kept kissing her until 15 sec later he was done and then said " If you don't know what love is this is love Hermione, you first saved me , then after that i put you in your arms as you stare into my eyes and yours, after that you went to date with me as i took you out and entertain you and finally you saved me once more and gave you a kiss twice which you were suprised of and also didn't push. If that wasn't love Hermione then i don't what is" Said sebastian smiling
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Hermione looked at him. She knew he loved her by how he had been acting all day. She used 'accio' and summoned a black jacket. She put it on and put her hand into the pockets. It was late and cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next