Hogwartz Wizarding School
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Hermione was being carried by one of the trolls. She pointed her finger and the trolls and used stupefy but it didnt work.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartz.forumotion.net
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Sebastian then flew and stopped the Trolls. One of the trolls attacked but Sebastian Grabbed him throw him into the forest leaving the troll into a coma. Another attacked Sebastian but again he thrown that one into sea where the black lake is. And the final troll striked Sebastian and leaved him Injured but in full force Sebastian used a Demon Curse on the troll which leaves his insides broken and shattered. Then Hermione was thrown into the skies and Sebastian went after her. After that Hermione was Unconsious due to the event that has when Sebastian grabbed her into his arms. Sebastian turned back into human form and both went to The Forest of Dean and Sebastian Put Hermione under a tree to rest and Sebastian put his coat Hermione then Sebastian Goes under the tree also
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Hermione woke up. She remembered what happened. She sat up and tried to stand but couldn't. She checked her left leg and it was fine. She checked her right leg, it was broken. She attepted to get up again but still couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Sebastian notice Hermione's Awkening, He then got his First aid, made his herb like he did for her finger, put the herb in the wrap, and put the wrap on her leg then kissed it to ease the pain. Sebastian then made a scroll of magic that lets her teleport where she wants to go and puts it next to her and then said" You should be fine... just don't move alot. Ill be going now.. i made a scroll for you to go back... and also i made a tool for you to help you walk.. it should just help you until your healed.. goodbye Headmaster..." Sebastian leaves went somewhere where Hermione would never know he would go.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:00 pm

hermione teleproted to the hospital wing and got some crutches. She then aparated t the tower and sat there.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Hermione then starts to remember what Sebastian and Hermione did on the day Sebastian was falling in love.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Hermione didnt know what time it was but it was getting later by the second. Soon the stars were starting to pop out. She kept watching the sky as it changed. She wondered what all sebastian knew about her
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Hermione then saw a note from sebastian on the back of the Teleportation Scroll.

Dear Hermione,
I enjoyed our day when i was falling love with you. Your Personality is gold to me and i knew what you loved. I knew you loved roses so i bought you a rose on the first day out. I gave you signs that i love you but you never love me back. I never gave up to hear your answer that you love me or not so i kept trying but when you said that you only loved my like a brother i was shocked... you don't love me enough to say those simple words. So then.. i gave up.... my mind is made up.. i shall use a spell to make me forget everything about you and you will forget about me forever... and so... i bid you farewell Miss. Granger for my heart is torn..

Time: midnight= Memory of Hermione is Forgotten

Your Forgotten Lover,
Sebastian Michaelis
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Hermione read the note. She was shocked. She didnt mean to make him do this. It was only minutes before midnight so she knew she had time. She grabbed her crutches and apparated trying to find him. there was a minute left before midnight when she found him. She went towards him and pulled him into a kiss hoping that he thought she loved him more than a brother.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Sebastian was then Kissing her back also and then stopped after they were satisfied. "So you do love me Hermione" As sebastian said with a smile " If you didn't love me then you would just accept the fact that you would let me do it"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Hermione didnt speak. She hugged him and sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Sebastian hugged her back but he still needed his answer after what he almost would have done
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Hermione sighed again "yes..." she was whispering. She couldnt believe he would do that no matter what his reason. He had scared her so much.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Sebastian was shocked on her answer and was happy and he then hugged her and comfort her. He the said in a soft tone " Im sorry to scare you" and he picked he up of her feet and grew his demon wings and headed back Hogwartz and to the Empty Tower.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Hermione shivered in the wind as they flew. It was dark now and the moon was high in the sky. She cuddled closer to him to keep warm
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Sebastian then cuddled with Hermione also and watched the stars. And out of the blue, a shooting star came with a bunch of comets.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Hermione watched the comets. she still wondered what all he knew about her. "what all do you know about me?" She thought that wasnt something to ask but she wanted to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:32 pm

"I knew that you heated the Forest of dean, you never laughed before, you like roses, you have the habit of writing down names on trees, you killed some of my kind and you come up here to see the stars everyday at night and it more comfortable when i was here" Said Sebastian smiling
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:37 pm

"What do u know... that has nothing to do with the past couple of days?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:39 pm

"You Love Me" as he said it Calmly
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:40 pm

She wondered if he knew her blood status or anything like that. She knew he did know more than she expected but she didnt know what else he knew.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:43 pm

"If you wanted me to tell you your blood type then ask a vampire" said Sebastian Jokely, "But for now lets enjoy the moment"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Hermione looked up at the sky. She had nothing to say and nothing to think. she wondered about lots of things though. She couldnt begin a list of all that she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Sebastian began to think of what to do now that Hermione loves him and so he wondered then said " Hermione i enjoyed the day and events that happened but i have.." out of nowhere sebastian was shot in the head laying him cold.. on the floor
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Hermione didnt kow what to do. She never treated a wound from being shot before. Tears filled in her eyes. There was nothing she could do about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis   Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Even professors have to study... Tagged: Sebastian Michaelis
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next