Hogwartz Wizarding School
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking At the stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

Looking At the stars - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Sebastian was walking around and goes to his inner body to talk to his demon side "Get out here Gorga.. we need to talk" His demon side appears "What is it Sebastian? am i? ruining your part?" as he said with an evil smile "Gorga.. tell me.. are you almost taking over my body?" "Heavens no.. your just making it" Saying it with an evil smile "But to be honest i've taken 23% of your body, so your personality will change soon so don't get too close to someone you love. Im being the good guy here and the Demon side of you will take over you and so will i becomes evil" said Gorga "I understand" replied Sebastian. So he then got out of his body and returned on drawing
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 11, 2010 5:05 am

Hermione got up and walked to moved around, using her crutches. The children stared at her as she moved t th estaff table. It seemed like they already knew about what happened the night before. She got to the staff table ad sat at the headmasters chair. She ate some cereal and drank some juice. After breakfast was over moved outside. When she got to where no students ever went she sat on the ground and looked at her arm. She didnt like the dark mark but she studied it anyways.

Students were walking to class when she finally apparated to the tower. She sat there expecting to be alone for quite a while. She didnt know what to do or think. She couldnt just ignore voldemort becase he could kill her. She couldnt just abandon the school because that would hurt loads of people, especially sebastian.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartz.forumotion.net
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 11, 2010 9:51 am

Hermione then starts to think of the contract thing sebastian told about that he would do, not only that it will benenfit her it will benifit the whole school because it will keep them safe. Sebastian is immortal however, so he cannot die except by a spell that could kill him but it is never known yet.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Hermione Looks around the area she was in. She wondered where sebastian was. Her arm was still in alot of pain but she could take it. She used a spell on her leg and healed it. she took the cast off and stood up. She walked around for a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Looking At the stars
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwartz Wizarding School :: Hogwartz :: Towers-
Jump to: