Hogwartz Wizarding School
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking At the stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

Looking At the stars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Hermione nodded. She rolled the next ball but it was a gutter. She rolled another and it hit like 5 but not all went in
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartz.forumotion.net
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 9:48 pm

For whole game sebastian got some strikes but Hermione had more than him, which means that Hermione wins "Hermione i have to say, i would never mess with you" even though he let her win
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 9:52 pm

"Oh are you kidding me man? I know yo let me win..." She smiled sheepishly as she took of the bowling shoe and put on her normal black ones.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 9:54 pm

"who me? that was my full bowling skills Hermione" as he puts away and starts the teleportation scroll
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 9:55 pm

She knew he was lying though she didnt say any more. Before he could finish the telprotation scroll she grabbed him by the arm and apparated them both back to the school just outside the forest. As soon as they got to the outside of the forest she wrapped her left arm around his neck and her right arm around his back and she kissed him romanticly again. This time the kiss felt more romantic. She was calmer than usual. After about 10 seconds she closed her eyes but kept kissing him.

After about a minute or so she stopped kissing him. She thought she heared something in the distant. She took her arms to her side and transfigured into her eagle form so she could listen better. She transfigured back to normal after about half a minute. "There are people. They are coming this way. We musn't let them know we are here." She grabbed his arm and started Moving fast using her crutches heading towards the castle with him following behind her.

As soon as they got to the castle she grabbed his arm and apparated him to the empty tower. She stood there watching outside to see what was going on. Her left arm was hurting but she didnt say anything about it. The scar on it was glowing a crimson color which meant that danger was ahead. Some people walked out of the forest. She reconised the death eaters in an instant. She turned around and kissed sebastian, trying to make sure he didnt reconise that deatheaters were looking for her.

The kiss lasted a few minutes until a bunch of deatheaters rammed into the tower. She stood in front of sebastian now, her wand ready. She knew they didnt want anything to do with sebastian but they would kill him if they had the chance. Hermione shot a stupefy at one of the death eaters. One of the bigest of the death eaters came towards her. She tried to use spells on it but they all were merely blocked. The deatheater grabbed her by the arm and apparated leaving sebastian there alone.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 10:17 am

When Deatheater went through the forest they were almost to their camp until a strange figure came at and start attacking them with force. One deatheater used spells on him but it didn't work, and so the figure so him attack him and then slash his throat. Another Deatheater tried to blind it but sadly he had wings to block it so he throw the deatheater and used a curse that would shatter his body. The last deatheater was big, he put Hermione on a tall tree and he put a spell on her so that way she won't move but before he even turned around he was then attacked in the back then gravel in fear of the figure with his powers so the figure put a torcherous curse that would scar him for an hour. The figure grabbed Hermione and went back at Hogwartz and that mysterious figure was... Sebastian. "I told you, don't go ahead of me because im a demon" as he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Hermione looked at him. She nodded. "Yes but you are a student and dont need to be put into my buisness with the deatheaters." She tried to act like it was more of protection than something else. She kissed him on the lips for about 10 seconds. "thanks anyways." She Sat in the window and looked out. The sky looked great. She cold tell he wanted to know why deatheaters would be looking for her. "your wondering why they have been looking for me arent you?" She got out of the wondow, grabbed her crutches, and moved towards him. When she got to him she dropped her crutches and put one hand on his sholder and the other around his neck. She was able to stand and keep standing as long as she was holding onto him like this. She turned, facing towards the window. one arm was still around his neck while the other was down and her side. She put her head on his sholder waiting for him to reply to her question.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 9:09 pm

"Deatheaters are Deatheaters.... if they take you, i will take you back.. if they break you, i fix it right up but.." Sebastian couldn't finish his sentence with it becuase it would worry her "All im saying.. is that i'am your protecter, my senses told me so and as long as i live you are safe with me Miss. Granger" Sebastian then grew his wings and grabbed hermione's whole body on his arms and they both went to her room where she could be safe. "Right now they may come after you.. and i'am not risking that happening.." Sebastian wanted to do something that would help her to protect her so he asked " Hermione.. have you heard of Demons doing contracts?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Hermione looked at him for a second. "no... Why?" She didnt know what he was getting at.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 9:16 pm

"Im going have to explain it to you then" he then starts to gather his words and spoke "When a demon does a contract with a human, wizard, ECT. they are bind to them forever till death, the person gains the demon and orders it whatever they need using their eye. Now here's the painful part, when a demon and the person accept the contract the person's eye is modified to order the demon and to show it's location to the demon's brain. So once you start a contract with me.. you'll be safe.. Forever till death , do you want to start? It will be painful.. BUT ill try to ease the pain as best as i can" in serious tone
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 9:19 pm

"Why would I want to do that? I can see you want to but i mean things that I do students shouldnt be doing. i mean im a bad enough influence as it is. I cant do something that would put a student or someone i loved in danger." She hoped that he understood.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 9:24 pm

"As you wish.. miss. Granger" he then left the room to leave her alone for awhile while he goes back to his room
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Hermione looked around. She finally lay down and closed her eyes. She conjured up a blanket and covered up. She fell asleep in there
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 9:36 pm

NEXT MORNING
As Sebastian was awaking up he heard some noises outside of his dorm. So he went to check it out. There was a fight between a Gryffindor and Slytherian, so then Sebastian stepped in and grabbed them both and said "Enough you 2, do this at the Quidditch Cup but not here. I don't Condone with violence at all." the 2 boys understand and went to their respective classes. *sigh* "It ain't easy being a student or a helper" So then sebastian went to his class that he would not find with chalkboards
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Hermione woke up and heard the sounds of the students fighting. She looked out the window and saw a gryffindor and slytherin fighting. She transfigured and swooped down to the ground. When she landed she grabed both of the students by the colars of their shirts. She took them to her office and sat them down at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Sebastian starts his lunch in the luncheon and started eating but then he was drugged by his water and food and taken by the deatheaters without Hermione knowing what has happened.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Hermione let the boys leave for lunch. She sat in her office because today she wasnt feeling very well. The next thing she knew her scar was turnig crimson red again. She knew the deatheaters wanted her still. She ran our of her office and looked for sebastion. He wasnt anywhere "oh no.. no no no... this is why i dont want students helping me with death eater crisist." She went back to her office and owled something to someone.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Sebastian was awake in shackles and one of the deatheaters came to him and asked " Who and what are you" as the deatheaters wondered "I'am merely a wizard and a bulter, nothing more nothing le.." as he replied but then kicked in the stomache "DON'T LIE TO ME! NO WIZARD CAN'T DO A TRANSFORMATION LIKE THAT! NOT EVEN A LEADER!" as the deatheater replied "YOU GOT 3HOURS TO CONFESS WHAT YOU ARE!" "heh... you be dead right now if i was unshackled" as Sebastian threatens him. HE was kicked in the Stomache again "Mind your words young man, you are dealing with an organization that kills and capture's" as he taunts him "Please, your just a bunch of hooligans that are just acting like mighty people but your not" as he threatens him more "GRRR... THATS IT YOUR DEAD!" as the deatheater start his wand he was then stoped by Lord Voldemort. "Lord Voldemort" as the deatheater says "Leave us" said Lord Voldemort "But.." as the deatheater replies "i said NOW!" said Lord voldemort. The deatheater left and VOldemort starts to speak with Sebastian. "Do you know why you are here young demon?".. Sebastian was shocked that he knew he was in a blink of an eye " I know who you are you demon, you may act as a wizard but your too powerful to be a wizard your more like a demon with the strongest power, and thats why i capture you. I want your power.. JOIN ME! and together we will rule the entire world !" As voldemort anticaptes "I refuse" Replied sebastian "then rot in this cell" as voldemort leaves, he shut off the door and put a spell on the door for noone to know where he is
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Hermione was sitting in her office. the next thing she knew she was lying on the ground. There standing there was lord voldemort. She knew why he was here. "I am coming voldemort. First. I want you to let my student go. I'd rather him live and me suffer than the other way around." Voldemort had some of his deatheaters take hermione out of there. She couldnt breathe. She woke up a while later and she saw sebastian there in the same room as her. A death eater noticed she was awake and the dark lord entered. "I believe you know why i am her foolish headmistress." Before she could speak he forcively put the dark mark on her arm just below where her scar ended. Hermione started crying. She didnt intend to do this and never wanted to be a follower of the dark lord. As soon as the pain left she nodded towards sebasstian. The deatheaters let sebastian go. Herione told him to go back and that she would be back at the school in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 10:31 pm

But the Deatheaters made a huge mistake.. Sebastian activates his demon form again and let his Demon side take over for awhile which made him made and his only goal was to save Hermione "You Deatheater made a BIG! MISTAKE HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" as he said crazy Deatheater's started to use magic on Sebastian but it didn't work "HEH PITIFUL FOOLS!" He slashed all of the deatheaters that shot him and the only one thats left his Voldemort "NOW YOUR NEXT" as he said with an evil smile. VOldemort ran to Hermione and said "If you come closer your dear Headmaster will be gone forever" "HA! rly now?" Sebastian sctivates one his demon powers to stop time for 5mins but it cause Sebastian to his human form. "Hermione.." sebastian grabs Hermione and puts a curse on Voldemort so that way he would be wounded. He then takes her back at Hogwart with his wings that he grew with little of his energy. 'Sorry, but i rather see a happy end than a depressing one" as he put hermione down in her bed
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Hermione lay there. She was still weak with the pain. She couldnt believe she was this stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Sebastian then came over and lay next to her then kissed her with love that never came before and Hermione kept enjoying it, every second of it to her is calming and romantic
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Hermione weakly kissed him back. She couldnt bare the pain but it was calming to be kissing him. She took her left arm and wrapped it around his neck and used her wand to light candles to light the room up some more. She then wrapped the other arm around his neck and used all her strength to sit up still kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 10:53 pm

"Like i said... I'am your protector" as he said with a smile

THE NEXT MORNING
Sebastian wakes up in his dorm and started to walk around in the forest of dean and draws.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Hermione sat at her bed looking out the window. She was excused for the month from teaching students ad was on a month long sickness. Even though she wasnt sick. Her left arm hurt alot. The dark mark reminded her of her parents and how they thought she would do well in slytherin even though they were merely muggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking At the stars   Looking At the stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Looking At the stars
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwartz Wizarding School :: Hogwartz :: Towers-
Jump to: