Hogwartz Wizarding School
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just sitting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

just sitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just sitting   just sitting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Hermione fell to the ground. The stupefy hit her but the other missed. She was stunned now.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartz.forumotion.net
Josie L
First year
First year
Josie L

PostSubject: Re: just sitting   just sitting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 12:45 am

Josie watched as the others continuous stunned their Headmistress. Prof. Granger was knocked over countless times and then it was Josie's turn. She pulled out her wand and pointed it at Prof. Granger.

"I'm ready." She said. Her voice oozing with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: just sitting   just sitting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 12:51 am

Professor granger leaned back and jumped up like one of those ninja's from a movie. She said "Ok then lets see what you got!" She had a smile on her face even though her head hurt a bit.
Back to top Go down
Josie L
First year
First year
Josie L

PostSubject: Re: just sitting   just sitting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 1:03 am

Josie never wavered as she watched Prof. Granger jump back up again like a ninja. She focused all her attention into her spell.

"STUPEFY!!" She cried and a stream of red sparks shot out of her wand and towards the Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: just sitting   just sitting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 1:05 am

Arora flew and hit the wall. She fell on her stomach to the ground. She stood up after about a minute with blood trikeling down her head. "Good work... "
Back to top Go down
Josie L
First year
First year
Josie L

PostSubject: Re: just sitting   just sitting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 1:11 am

Josie's eyed widen with shock.

"Professor... I. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you so hard. Holy moly."

She tucked her wand safely away and held her hands to her head in disbelief. After getting over the realization of her own magic power, she ran over to Prof. Granger to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
First year
First year
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: just sitting   just sitting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 1:17 am

Sebastian then starts to come back "Meh.. im bored of that place, although i saw a big snake when i was traveling in the tunnels. Nothing special though, its something that im use to everyday. o hey it's Ron" sebastian then sits down and waits patiently for the wizards to reply
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: just sitting   just sitting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 1:25 am

"yeah i got bored alot in here." Hermione got up and healed her wound. She then walked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just sitting   just sitting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

just sitting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwartz Wizarding School :: Hogwartz :: 3rd Floor :: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom-
Jump to: