Hogwartz Wizarding School
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Wizards, Please log in or register to gain full access to Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beating Around The Bludger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josie L
First year
First year
Josie L

Beating Around The Bludger Empty
PostSubject: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Josie walked out towards the lake, her worn Beater bat in one hand and an old, worn, but still struggling Bludger under her arm. She stopped at the edge of the lake and took in a deep breath. It was a really nice day out for some Beater practice. She took a firm grip on the Bludger then chucked it as hard as she could across the lake. As it flew over the lake, Josie turned around and walked casually away, bat swinging limply at her side.

Meanwhile, the bludger sailed over the lake and almost reached the middle of the lake when it took a sharp U-turn and zoomed back in Josie's direction. Josie stopped a moment and listened. The bludger rocketed towards the back of her head, 100 ft, 50ft, 10ft... Suddenly Josie's right hand swung up and she backhanded the bludger with her bat. There was a loud crack as the bludger came in contact with her bat and it shot off in a new direction.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Head mistress Hermione walked to the lake. She leaned against the tree and watched the girl impressed. It was her job to choose the people in her quidditch team and she might consider josie in the team.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartz.forumotion.net
Josie L
First year
First year
Josie L

PostSubject: Re: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 10:01 pm

"Hello Headmistress!" Josie waved enthusiastically in Prof. Granger's direction. She began walking over when out of the corner of her eye she saw the bludger racing back heading in Prof. Granger's direction! She sprinted towards the Headmistress and dived to intercept the bludger. She caught it right on the tip of her bat and it bounced off towards the lake again.

She stood up to brush herself off and smiled sheepishly at Prof. Granger. "Sorry 'bout that Headmistress. As old as that bludger is its still got some spunk left in it.. hang on a moment." Josie turned around in time to see the bludger racing back. She braced herself to catch it as it hurled towards her stomach. "Ooof" she grunted when she caught it and held it tight.

"So what brings you all the way out here today? My bludger didn't break any windows did it?"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 10:05 pm

"no worries. I just want to see what students in my house do. Benn thinking about quidditch sign ups... we will start letting people sign up as soon as we have more students" Hermione walked around. The bludger came towards her. She pulled a bat from her pocket and hit the bludger towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Josie L
First year
First year
Josie L

PostSubject: Re: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Josie's eye lit up with excitement. She had always wanted to be part of the House team. She shielded her eyes from the sun's glare on the lake as she watched the bludger fly off again.

"Yeah that would be fantastic. I'd love to try-out for the House team!"

She heard the familiar whistling of the bludger zooming back and she merely cocked her head slightly to the left to dodge it. The bludger turned sharply and came barreling back. Josie reared her leg up like a baseball pitcher and swung heartily at the bludger. There was a loud crack and the bludger went off again, this time towards the Forbidden Forest.

She turned back to Prof. Granger. "I hope we can get a team together soon!"
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 4:10 am

Yeah. Right now though. We have the basilisk to worry about not quidditch.
Back to top Go down
Josie L
First year
First year
Josie L

PostSubject: Re: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 12:35 pm

"Ah right. Um, how are we going to deal with the Basilisk?" She asked Prof. Granger. Josie crossed her arms across her chest, her bat resting on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Hermion saw the bludger fly her way. She caught the bludger and held to it tight Right now me and the other professor's are discussing it. But, we are planning on choosing 1 kid from each house to fight it. They will train with me for a week then i will take them to the chamber. The sorting hat will also choose an extra child to come to. When we get to the chamber, We will have the highest ranking student fight the basilisk alone. Each of the 5 will fight alone. I will give points by how the basilisk is attacked and the creativity.No one is allowed to kill the basilisk, just injure it. Ad no one will be killed.
Back to top Go down
Josie L
First year
First year
Josie L

PostSubject: Re: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Josie grabbed the struggling bludger from Prof. Granger and held it between her knees to keep it from flying off again. The Headmistress' proposal of attacking the basilisk sounded intriguing and she was very interested.

"Count me in Professor. I think I can take on a basilisk."
Back to top Go down
Prof. Hermione Granger
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Prof. Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Lots of people do. You are lucky the head mistress can speak parseltongue.
Back to top Go down
Josie L
First year
First year
Josie L

PostSubject: Re: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 9:00 pm

"Well just let me know when we'll start. I should probably get back to the dungeons. I need to clean up before class."

Josie waved at the Headmistress and smiled sheepishly. She took the bludger from between her legs and carried if off.

((Uh, i guess i'm gone from this thread))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beating Around The Bludger   Beating Around The Bludger Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beating Around The Bludger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwartz Wizarding School :: Hogwartz :: Hogwartz Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: